[MEI-L] Encoding of lyrics under a rest

Agnes Seipelt aseipelt at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Tue Mar 6 17:04:44 CET 2018

Dear Axel and Anna, thanks for your answers!

@Axel: I had this in mind, too. The problem is that in this case the lyrics are with a not visible note (e.g. a space) and the rest has no lyrics again..

For the context: I’d like to encode all the written text (music and text) of the manuscript, like a nearly diplomatic edition.

Best,
Agnes

Agnes Seipelt M.A.
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
FORUM Wissenschaft | Bibliothek | Musik
Hornsche Str. 39  32756 Detmold
Tel. +49 5231 975677