[MEI-L] Antw.: Search

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Thu Nov 8 13:15:43 CET 2012

Hi me again,
UPB is currently testing mailman 3. Concerning search and archiver, the
beta release website says: "Mailman 3 exposes a REST administrative
interface to the web, communicates with archivers via decoupled
interfaces, and leaves summary, search, and retrieval of archived
messages to a separate application (a simple implementation is provided)"
Although UPB can't provide us with a switch date we might still wait and
hope, before we set up anything own ;-)

Meanwhile use Thomas Weber's suggestion for searching the archive.

cheers,
Benjamin

Benjamin Wolff Bohl

Edirom - Projekt "Digitale Musikedition"
Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
Gartenstraße 20
D -- 32756 Detmold

Tel. +49 (0) 5231 / 975-669
Fax: +49 (0) 5231 / 975-668