[MEI-L] Antw.: Search

Benjamin W. Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Thu Nov 8 12:05:48 CET 2012

Hi all,
As we learned from the UPB today, they won't make any changes to the current mailman installation as they are preparing a new version. Looking at the features of the latest mailman release doesn't make much hope either (even the mailman-dev list uses an external archiver for their searchable archive...), although it provides a hook for external archivers.
I'll investigate a little though, as to know whether the UPB provides a solution with their new mailman installation.

Cheers,
Benjamin