[MEI-L] page sizes; multiple staff sizes; def. of point

Laurent Pugin laurent at music.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 8 14:12:04 CET 2012

It seems to me that the proposal is fine in that regard. It is mostly a
clarification for attributes that we already have, and basically for:

- specifying what type of real-world units we use (no mention of pixels
here)
- what is the size of an half-interline

That is basically it. I am not sure I see where is the problem.

Laurent