[MEI-L] New Resource: A Directory of Digital Scholarship in Music

Francesca Giannetti francesca.giannetti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:35:00 CET 2022

Dear MEI-L,

I am happy to announce that A Directory of Digital Scholarship in Music (aka
Music DH 2021) is now live at https://rutgersdh.github.io/musicdh/. On this
site,
you can browse or search an open-source bibliography of nearly 200
specialized
digital resources and born-digital projects in music.

I'd like to thank the members of this list, several of whom contributed
their own projects. We couldn't have done it without your contributions and
support.

I would be grateful if you could please include this site wherever you
discuss
resources for digital or computational musicology or just digital stuff in
music more generally. Any questions or error fixes can go to me.

With thanks,

Francesca Giannetti (she/her)
Digital Humanities Librarian
Rutgers University–New Brunswick