[MEI-L] Update from MEI Pedagogy Interest Group

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Wed Jan 5 13:36:40 CET 2022

Dear MEI Community,

I would like to share with you that the MEI Pedagogy Interest Group welcomes a new co-administrator: Jessica Grimmer from the University of Maryland.

My sincerest thanks to Joy Calico who served as a co-administrator of the Pedagogy IG since its establishment in August 2020. I appreciate all of her contributions and commitment in getting this IG off the ground in its initial year. Thank you, Joy!!

Anna

MEI Pedagogy Interest Group, co-administrator

Anna E. Kijas
Head, Lilly Music Library
Granoff Music Center
Tufts University