[MEI-L] Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM) 2021 -- Registration Now Open

Claire Arthur claire.arthur81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:00:20 CEST 2021

DLfM 2021 -- Registration Now Open

Registration is now open for the 8th International Conference on Digital
Libraries for Musicology.  The conference will be held from July 28th to
July 30th in association with the International Association for Music
Libraries (IAML), and will be entirely online.

Thanks to the generous support from Goldsmiths University of London,
Georgia Institute of Technology, and the Royal Music Association, we are
pleased to announce free registration for all participants and attendees.
Advance registration is mandatory in order to receive links to conference
events.

Please visit the link below to register:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/8th-international-conference-on-digital-libraries-for-musicology-dlfm-21-tickets-156092070585

We are pleased to announce our preliminary conference schedule is now
available: https://dlfm.web.ox.ac.uk/2021-programme

For more details, please visit our conference website at
https://dlfm.web.ox.ac.uk

Claire Arthur

Assistant Professor, School of Music

College of Design