[MEI-L] [MEC’21] Conference program uploaded

David Rizo Valero drizo at dlsi.ua.es
Tue Jun 15 18:16:19 CEST 2021

Dear MEI-L,

The conference program has just been uploaded to https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/program/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/program/>.

As mentioned in previous messages, although the conference mode remains hybrid, most presenters will join only online, so the entire scientific program has been planned for this mode using a mixture of teleconferencing tools (Zoom <https://zoom.us/>), social virtual spaces (wonder.me <https://www.wonder.me/>), and at least one (or more)  Slack <https://slack.com/> Townhall channel for asynchronous communication (wonder.me <http://wonder.me/> just works on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers).

Nonetheless, some attendees have confirmed their physical attendance, and we are happy to welcome and host anyone who can travel here to Alicante. In that case, EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION has been EXTENDED <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/register/> to June 21st (https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/register/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/register/>). For current travel procedures visit https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/travel/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/travel/>. For information about COVID-19 protection measures in Alicante, please check https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/covid-19/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/covid-19/>.

Looking forward to seeing you either online or physically.

For the program and organizing committees,
Stefan Münnich
David Rizo