[MEI-L] Tools/libraries to find staves in scanned sheet music

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Thu Apr 30 11:18:00 CEST 2020

SharpEye has a text output format which gives the staff positions quite precisely – at least if there is no rotation of the page involved (which is a requirement for your use case anyway).  But the output format is not very well documented.

Notengrafik Berlin GmbH
HRB 150007

UstID: DE 289234097
Geschäftsführer: