[MEI-L] Tools/libraries to find staves in scanned sheet music

Max Poliakovski maximumspatium at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:37:20 CEST 2020

Audiveris implements a robust stave finding algorithm that has been
intensively tested on a huge set of articifial and real-world scores.

Audiveris' GRID step outputs very precise information about each stave
including each and every staff line as a set of line segments. You can do
with that whatever you want (redrawing, analyzing, reprint etc.)

Audiveris is also cross-platform, fully open and extensible.

Best
Max

Thomas Weber <thomas.weber at notengrafik.com> schrieb am Do., 30. Apr. 2020
11:18: