[MEI-L] Edirom Summer School tutorial on Semantic Web / Linked Open Data

Lucinda Johnston lucinda.johnston at ualberta.ca
Thu Aug 22 18:19:03 CEST 2019

Hello David and Johannes,

Thank you both so much for your responses. It has been very helpful. I
actually have to apologise because for some very strange reason, I thought
this was a webinar that was being offered. I should have read the initial
email through more carefully, but I was so excited and interested that I
just jumped in with a question about the linguistic logistics! However,
unfortunately, it will not be possible for me to go to Paderborn in the
next two weeks. I will investigate the workshops in Nashville and see what
happens.

Again thank you for your response, I do appreciate the time you spent
getting back to me. Perhaps we will meet at some point in the future.

Sincerely,
Lucinda

<https://www.library.ualberta.ca/locations/rutherford>