[MEI-L] Edirom Summer School tutorial on Semantic Web / Linked Open Data

David M. Weigl weigl at mdw.ac.at
Thu Aug 22 15:53:17 CEST 2019

Dear Lucinda,

To clarify in addition to Johannes' response (thanks!) --
the presenters at the Edirom Summer School session are both bilingual,
and we presented this tutorial in English last time round. The
materials (slides and exercises) are also in English. We'll present in
one or both languages depending on audience requirements; regardless,
we will ensure that everyone can follow along.

Would be great to see you there :-)

That said, I'm sure the Nashville workshops will also be excellent!

Best regards,

David