[MEI-L] Invitation DH2019

Frans Wiering f.wiering at UU.NL
Thu Mar 14 15:17:32 CET 2019

Dear Madam, Sir,

The University of Utrecht is happy and honoured to welcome you to the
DH2019-conference in Utrecht, the Netherlands!

The DH2019-conference will take place from July 9 - 12 in
TivoliVredenburg. The pre-conference workshops will be on Monday July 8
and Tuesday July 9. With over 900 submitted abstracts, we are hoping
this will be the biggest DH-conference so far!

Please note that the early bird fee ends on March 31^st ! Also, as hotel
rooms are limited in Utrecht, it is advisable to arrange your
accommodation as soon as possible. On the conference website
<http://www.dh2019.org>you can find information about the programme,
registration, the venue, accommodation and travel information.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have. In
the meantime we look forward to welcoming you in Utrecht!

Kind regards,

dr. Frans Wiering
Opleidingsdirecteur Informatiekunde
Associate Professor Interaction Technology
Digital Humanities Research Fellow
Utrecht University
Department of Information and Computing Sciences (ICS)
Buys Ballot Building, office 482
Princetonplein 5
3584 CC Utrecht
Netherlands