[MEI-L] where to encode information about URL relationships

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 18 03:26:51 CET 2018

Hi, Karen,

Thanks for bringing up this important point.  I’m concerned about the non-standardization of citations such as the one you mention.  This kind of metadata will be very important to third-person users in the future, and we need to provide a path to identify sources, technical specs, and indications of ownership of the underlying content, where pertinent.  The last is pertinent to DIAMM, so this is a useful context in which to discuss the broader issues.

Eleanor