[MEI-L] RNG_MEI 3.0_Verovio syntax conflicts

Laurent Pugin lxpugin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 08:57:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

Key signature: in the upcoming version of MEI, the pattern for the regular
expression will be "mixed|0|([1-9]|1[0-2])[f|s]". So "a0s" (which does not
make really sense?) will not be valid anymore.

Slurs: @slur is indeed not supported by Verovio. You should use <slur>
elements with @startid and @endid.

More generally: there is some preliminary work that was done for generating
a customisation / schema corresponding to the features supported by
Verovio. (Johannes will have some additional information about it.)
However, this is quite time consuming to maintain and help would be
appreciated. If somebody is willing to finalise and maintain it, please let
me know.

Laurent