[MEI-L] Encoding staff lines

Daniel Alles DanielAlles at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Aug 8 08:25:50 CEST 2017

Dear all,

during my encoding of a facsimile I recognized that I give the exact
location of every note, rest, dot etc. on the page, but not those of
the lines they are written on. Of course I use <sb/> and <pb/> to
cover the line breaks, but the width of the staff lines is not
encoded, because I can't find anything for that in the Guidelines. Is
there any possibility to encode them? My source contains some
half-filled or empty staff lines which I would like to encode too.

Best,
Daniel