[MEI-L] [edirom] Fwd: [ANN] Edirom Summer School 2017 – Registration open

Irmlind Capelle irmlind.capelle at uni-paderborn.de
Sat Aug 5 20:37:51 CEST 2017

Hi Thomas,

you are in all points right:

- you apply for giving a 90 minutes talk/workshop etc.
- there will probably be a maximum of four accepted applications (because we have only four rooms)
- every accepted talk/workshop will be held twice (so that the participants of the ESS can hear two of the four and not only one; and your informations will be given to more people)

I think that this plan will be only changed if someone cannot talk on Tuesday and on Thursday.

Certainly the talks/workshops can be held in german and in english.

Best regards
Irmlind Capelle