[MEI-L] MEI conference, Tours, 16-19 May: booking open very soon

Chesser, Richard Richard.Chesser at bl.uk
Wed Mar 1 11:49:08 CET 2017

Dear colleagues

Just to let you know that the conference details will be published very soon. I know that everyone has been holding the dates in anticipation and we are looking forward very much to publishing the programme. I will send a message to the list when this is done and booking opens.

Best wishes

Richard Chesser
Chair, Conference Programme Committee

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster at bl.uk<mailto:postmaster at bl.uk> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.