[MEI-L] Problems with transforming to 3.0.0

Klaus Rettinghaus klaus.rettinghaus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:45:35 CET 2016

Hi Jonas,

at first you should try to figure out what is obviously a bug in the XSLT and then open an issue on GitHub. Your resulting MEI file should at least validate. If it doesn’t, it’s a bug.
But after all in MerMEId maybe you don’t want to take the „free-form organization“ approach in event, but more the "data-like organization“? So you would have to edit the XSLT anyway. A solution could be to put the „First performance.“ into a <desc> or @label and make the other elements direct children of <event>.

- Klaus