[MEI-L] MEI Community Meeting in Montréal

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed Apr 27 22:41:22 CEST 2016

Dear all,

This is gentle reminder that the MEI Community Meeting [1] will take place on Friday morning [2] during our upcoming Music Encoding Conference in Montréal. No matter how much prior affiliation you had with MEI, your interest in MEI and music encoding in general qualifies you as member of the MEI community. So even if you're new to MEI, and you're attending MEC for the first time, you're happily invited to attend this very informal meeting. Among other things, you will learn where MEC will be hosted in 2017…

I'm looking forward to meet you all at a wonderful conference in Montréal.
Best regards,
Johannes

[1] formerly known as "MEI Members Meeting"
[2] 9-10am, preceding the "Hackathon"