[MEI-L] MEI on Twitter

marie at ototoi.fr marie at ototoi.fr
Fri Sep 2 10:18:56 CEST 2016

Dear MEI readers,

We have assembled a small team of volunteers to tweet out MEI-related
events and activities, and we would love to hear from you! If you
participate in events related to the MEI, we will be happy to relay the
information on our Twitter feed. If you have something to share with the
community, please send an e-mail to MEI-L and we will pass it along.

This is also a good occasion to remind you that you can have your
project or paper listed on the website:

http://music-encoding.org/community/projects-users/
http://music-encoding.org/community/bibliography/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The MEI Twitter team
Benjamin (Bohl), Marie (Destandau), Andrew (Hankinson), Stefan (Münnich)
& Raffaele (Viglianti)