[MEI-L] Mei Repeats

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Jun 16 17:40:58 CEST 2015

Yikes!  There's an error in the encodings I provided.

The ID references in @plist should use the fragment syntax, for example --

<expansion plist="#A #Ending1 #A #Ending1 #A #Ending2"/> and
<expansion label="Ashkenazy (1981)" plist="#A #A #B #B #C #D #D #A"/>

There's a Schematron rule planned for this in the next revision.

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175