[MEI-L] Mei Repeats

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:52:46 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) <
pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu> wrote:

>  I'll let Raffaele speak about how he intends to handle such situations
> as the one you describe. (I think you meant to say, "how to access measures
> in the *performance* which is coordinated with the score".)

I wouldn't want to do with an addressing system such as EMA. It is meant to
allow addressing the score, not the performance. It could be used in
conjunction with time stamps to associate a segment of audio with the
specific measure on the score regardless of how many times it has been
played.

This is the same idea as Perry's solution with <when>.

Raff