[MEI-L] Mei Repeats

Tristano Tenaglia tristano.tenaglia at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 15 21:28:22 CEST 2015

Dear MEI Community,

I am wondering how repeats would be encoded in MEI. From the examples that I have seen so far, @left and @right attributes inside of measure elements can be given "rptstart" or "rptend" values and programs such as Verovio will interpret them accordingly. However let's say we have multiple endings with multiple bars or a multiple bar ending that needs to be repeated several times, then I am having trouble finding some examples.

I have included some sample photos to give you an idea of what I am looking for.

Would anyone be able to explain or send me some sample encoding of these cases?

Regards,
Tristano Tenaglia