[MEI-L] Sibelius to MEI v1.3 released
andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 13 03:06:24 CET 2015
I've just put the finishing touches on a new release of the Sibelius to MEI Plugin. This is available for download on our GitHub Releases page:
To save you a click I'll highlight some of the big changes from v1.2:
• The file encoding was improperly declared. It is now declared as UTF-16.
• dis.place of 15 for clefs was improperly encoded.
• transposing clefs are now computed properly from Sibelius.
• ID references for fermatas were missing a starting '#'.
New or Improved Features:
• A full suite of articulations are now encoded.
• Additional accidental types are now supported.
• Bracketed accidentals are encoded as 'supplied'.
• Square bracket symbols are now encoded as line objects.
• Dotted longs are now supported.
• Tuplets are now supported!
• Support for bTrem tremoloed notes.
Visit the release page and download the attached binaries, unzip them, and place the folder in your Sibelius Plugins folder. (Instructions on how to do this are available on the Sibelius website: http://www.sibelius.com/download/plugins/index.html?help=install <http://www.sibelius.com/download/plugins/index.html?help=install>)
You can also check out the source code and place it in 'sibmei' folder in your plugins directory.
If you're having any problems, please open an issue on the Issue Tracker or contact me directly.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mei-l