[MEI-L] sample XML files on MEI site start off with incorrect XML

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Jun 9 22:36:01 CEST 2014

Hi Rick,

At some point in the not-too-distant future, the 2012 files should be fixed (or maybe just removed), but for now,  the files in /trunk/samples/MEI2013/Music/Complete examples/ have the correct declaration.  They also point to the absolute URL http://music-encoding.googlecode.com/svn/tags/MEI2013_v2.1.0/schemata/mei-all.rng.