[MEI-L] LinkedIn Group

Lukas Christensen lukas.christensen at uibk.ac.at
Fri Apr 4 14:23:02 CEST 2014

Dear members of the MEI-L group,

I took the liberty to open up a group in LinkedIn called "Music Encoding
Initiative (MEI)" for better networking among scholars inside this
social platform (so far there are no other MEI or TEI groups).

Since I'm "just" a regular member of the MEI-L mailing list, there are a
few questions/comments I have:

Would it be possible to use the logo from the official website for the
group? If so, is there one with a higher resolution?

For now, the group and all of its contents will only be visible to
members. There is the possibility to open up the group so everyone on
the web (or just everyone within LinkedIn) has access to it. This is
something that needs to be discussed.

Please let me know what you think about this whole idea. Hopefully I'm
not stepping on anyone’s toes...

Best regards,
Lukas Christensen

--
Lukas Christensen
PhD Candidate, Assistant Editor of Acta Musicologica

Department of Music
University of Innsbruck
Karl-Schönherr-Str. 3
A-6020 Innsbruck