[MEI-L] LinkedIn Group

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 4 14:34:41 CEST 2014

I’m all for this, Lukas. I think this is great for visibility and outreach. Thanks for taking the initiative.

As moderator of the group, you should make sure to point people to this mailing list since this is where most community participation occurs. If you notice a question or statement in your group that isn’t being answered, you should make sure that they know that it’s probably better asked here.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing that there are multiple places for discussion, but I would hope that it will encourage others to participate in the “official” channels.

There’s a PNG of the logo in the SVN repository.

https://code.google.com/p/music-encoding/source/browse/trunk/source/guidelines/Images/meilogo.png

-Andrew