[MEI-L] StaffGrp

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Dec 10 15:24:29 CET 2013

Sorry, I meant to say that I *have not* checked the sample collection thoroughly for this issue.

Johannes is correct -- we have the power to change the examples when they don't match the guidelines.  But I'm also not certain that the guidelines are perfectly clear about this issue since they were developed along with the examples.  Never fear, though -- we have the power to change the guidelines as well!  :-)

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175