[MEI-L] Connection/relation of multiple parts

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:12:20 CET 2012

Hello,

I agree with Johannes, the place for encodining this is in the header,
using @decls to point back to the text. I struggle to find the right place
were to do that though. To me perfMedium steps into a different domain, so
I'm not sure about it.

This is a very interesting problem and I'm curious to read other
suggestions.

Best,
Raffaele