[MEI-L] Connection/relation of multiple parts

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Oct 29 19:00:21 CET 2012

Hi Daniel,

without access to the schema / guidelines, I'd suggest to describe the
performing forces in the header (using <perfMedium>), and then use the
@decls attribute to point there from each part / staffDef (or @data in
the other direction). Probably not the most convenient way, but right
now there is no @sameas or @corresp on staffDef…

Just my first idea, maybe others will come up with other / better
suggestions.

Best, Jo