[MEI-L] Mei.measure. at complete

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Sun Dec 12 22:43:32 CET 2010

Julian,

You know, I had a lot of trouble coming to a conclusion on this issue myself when planning the schema.  I went with 3 values, but hearing your difficulties now, I'm not sure that was the best choice.

Even if @complete isn't moved, it might be good to take the opportunity to rename @complete to make its name more descriptive of its purpose; that is, to state whether the measure "adds up" or not, but I don't have a better name than "status", maybe "cmnstatus".  Surely, someone on the list can come up with a less tortured name. :)

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175