[MEI-L] form & function

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Fri Mar 6 20:23:37 CET 2009

Hi all,

what about renaming physdesc to desc and putting a classification
(instead of musicclass) in there? This kind of information is
descriptive, so it might be a good idea to put these things together…
Choosing the name msdesc without having the same content as tei:msdesc
is of course not an option, and definitely not what I intended.

johannes