[MEI-L] The shortest mei document

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Apr 16 15:57:42 CEST 2009

Raffaele,

I've attached a zip file containing Syd's examples and notes from a couple of his emails.

I don't feel comfortable with ODD right now so I'll just continue on with plain-old Relax.  But, by all means, please have a more in-depth look at Syd's examples and how they might apply to MEI.  At some point, we can bring the two approaches together, I think.

Perry Roland
Scholarly Resources
University of Virginia Library
Post Office Box 400155