[MEI-L] The shortest mei document

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 11:12:01 CEST 2009

Hi Perry,

My understanding is that an ODD is a TEI document, but allows the definition
of modules independent from TEI. Could you share the ODD that Syd gave you?
I would be really curious to look at it.

I think that RNG is a good option if you don't feel comfortable with ODD,
but if ODD proved to be TEI-independent (besides the formalism itself), then
I think that would be the best way to go for clearly encoding documentation
and definition in one place.

Best,
Raffaele