[mei-neumes-ig] Minutes of Meeting: Tübingen, 19 November

Prof. Dr. Morent stefan.morent at uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Nov 28 12:25:16 CET 2016

Dear all,

as discussed in Tübingen and proposed by Thomas Weber in his last
message I would find it a good idea to run some test cases of various
neumed repertories, to see how the transformed MEI-neumes-module as we
have it in mind would fit their needs.

I could provide examples from the TüBingen-project, Hildegard songs
already encoded in the "old" MEI neumes-module (German neumes on lines).

best
Stefan

----- Nachricht von Thomas Weber <thomas.weber at notengrafik.com> ---------