[mei-neumes-ig] Question #3

Kate Helsen katehelsen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:10:49 CEST 2016

Inga and I are currently working to iron out the details and inconsistencies with this table. It had bounced between us each one time already and we are getting there. I wasn't thinking that you would want a clean, workable copy this soon, but I think I'm a few more days we could give you something much more understandable.
For example, we are adding compound neumes that we are characterizing as having a "gapped connection". The yellow squares were those with questions for the semiological people.
Thanks so much for looking at this so soon. We will have a good copy for you within the week, if possible.
Cheers
Kate