[MEI-L] MuseScore Support for MEI Basic

Laurent Pugin lxpugin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 20:02:19 CET 2023

Thanks! The IDs are preserved but there are still some important
limitations. There is a note in the documentation about it
https://music-encoding.org/musescore-doc/docs/structure/xml-ids.html#re-importing-mei-data
.

I have tried different solutions, and none is, and will ever be perfect.
This is of course something we might be able to improve in the future
depending on the needs or problems users will report. However, since the
object structure in MuseScore and MuseScore file is different, we will
never be able to have all IDs preserved, though.