[MEI-L] Job opportunity, Music Informatics, Paderborn University

Axel Berndt axel.berndt at th-owl.de
Sat Oct 14 10:10:26 CEST 2023

Ah, instead of the attachment, please finde the job posting here:

in English:
https://www.uni-paderborn.de/fileadmin/zv/4-4/stellenangebote/Kennziffer_6163_englisch.pdf

and in German:
https://www.uni-paderborn.de/fileadmin/zv/4-4/stellenangebote/Kennziffer6163.pdf.

Best, Axel

--
Professorship for the Modeling of Linked Virtual Data Spaces (in Music and Media)
Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn

Hornsche Str. 39
32756 Detmold, Germany