[MEI-L] Future IG/Tech Team Co-Chair and Community Forum Meetings

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Mon May 15 14:00:00 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

At the most recent MEI Board meeting, we reviewed the survey feedback about holding community meetings and IG Chair meetings more frequently during the year. We have come up with this tentative schedule of when to hold these meetings:

  *   Week of June 12th, 2023: Hold an IG Co-Chairs and Technical Team members meeting following May Developer’s Meeting;
  *   September 8, 2023: MEC/TEI Conference and Community Meeting;
  *   November TBD 2023: Community Forum;
  *   May TBD 2024: Conference with Community Meeting

We will send out meeting invitations closer to these dates. If you are an IG or Technical Team Co-Chair you will receive a separate email with a poll to schedule the meeting in June.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Anna
(on behalf of the MEI Board)

Anna E. Kijas