[MEI-L] We invite you to attend the Pedagogy IG meetings!

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Fri Jan 27 19:37:36 CET 2023

Dear MEI Colleagues,

The Digital Pedagogy Interest Group is happy to announce our spring semester meeting times, to take place a 10am (EST) on the following Mondays:

  *   Mon. Jan. 30
  *   Mon. Feb. 27
  *   Mon. Mar. 27
  *   Mon. Apr. 24
  *   Mon. May 22

The first meeting, next Monday, January 30 at 10am EST can be found at the following link:

https://tufts.zoom.us/j/93342040944?pwd=SnlZV0RlQmNhalhKazUxTjFUQ0hwdz09

The group welcomes any member of the MEI community interested to get involved by subscribing to the mailing list https://lists.uni-paderborn.de/mailman/listinfo/mei-pedagogy-ig or the MEI Slack channel<https://music-encoding.slack.com/archives/C01574RMK88> (join the MEI Slack here<https://join.slack.com/t/music-encoding/shared_invite/zt-4zgx6zbq-2jEjDiUT7ym3dygTaY8C0g>).

See you there,

Anna & Jessica

Anna E. Kijas
Head, Lilly Music Library