[MEI-L] Save the Date for MEC 2023!

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Wed Jun 22 22:59:07 CEST 2022

Dear MEI Community,

MEC 2023 will be held as a joint conference with the Text Encoding Initiative (TEI)! To accommodate members of the music encoding and text encoding communities we have shifted our conference date in 2023.

The conference will take place on 4-8 September 2023 in Paderborn, Germany. The annual MEI developer workshop will be held in Spring 2023.

Additional details about the conference will be shared over the next few months. Please feel free to share the conference details with your networks.

Best,
Anna
(On behalf of the MEI Board)

Anna E. Kijas