[MEI-L] MEI Developer Workshop

Stefan Münnich stefan.muennich at unibas.ch
Sun Jun 5 17:16:06 CEST 2022

Dear MEI Community,

We’re happy to announce that Enote in Berlin (Germany) will host the next MEI Developer Meeting. The meeting is scheduled for October 1–3, 2022, and, at least at this point, we assume that it can be held as an in-person event.

The main objective of this working meeting is to discuss and work on various topics and ideas related to the technical development of MEI.

To facilitate the preparation and organization of the meeting for our local organizer, Klaus Rettinghaus, we would like to ask everyone interested in joining the meeting to fill out this registration form: https://forms.gle/F2HvxxpFQyejwjA6A

Please find below additional information about the venue, and a list of recommended accomodations.

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Klaus, Benni & Stefan

Venue address:
Enote GmbH
Gontardstrasse 11
10178 Berlin
Germany

List of some accomodations:$$$
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz
https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/park-inn-berlin-alexanderplatz$$
Motel One Berlin-Alexanderplatz
https://www.motel-one.com/en/hotels/berlin/hotel-berlin-alexanderplatz/B&B Hotel Berlin-Alexanderplatz
https://www.hotel-bb.com/en/hotel/berlin-alexanderplatz$