[MEI-L] MEC'21

David Rizo Valero drizo at dlsi.ua.es
Fri May 28 11:21:07 CEST 2021

Dear MEI-L,

We are pleased to announce that REGISTRATION for MEC 2021 in Alicante / Online is now open at https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/register <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/register>.
Recall that at least one author of accepted submissions must register to the conference.

You can find information about the possible workshops to enroll  at https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/program/>program/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/program/>. In the following days the complete program will be published.
We are proud to announce our keynote speakers:

	• Pip Willcox, Head of Research, The National Archives (UK)
	• Álvaro Torrente, Professor of Music History, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, and Director, Instituto Complutense de Ciencias Musicales, Spain. Didone Project) - https://didone.eu <https://didone.eu/>

Although the conference mode remains hybrid, most presenters will join only online, so the entire scientific program has been planned for this mode. Nonetheless, some attendees have confirmed their physical attendance, and we are happy to welcome and host anyone who can travel here to Alicante . For current travel procedures visit https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/travel/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/travel/>. For information about COVID-19 protection measures in Alicante, please check https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/covid-19/ <https://music-encoding.org/conference/2021/covid-19/>.

Looking forward to seeing you either online or physically.

For the program and organizing committees,
Stefan Münnich
David Rizo