[MEI-L] Save the date: Next MEI Metadata working meeting 2.-4.11.2020

Kristina Richts krichts at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Fri Jul 31 20:57:16 CEST 2020

Dear friends of MEI metadata,

we hereby cordially invite you to the next MEI Metadata working meeting,
which will take place from

     2nd to 4th November 2020 at the Academy of Sciences and Literature
in Mainz.

With this working meeting we will take up current metadata topics around
MEI and plan to continue working on best practice recommendations for
specific application scenarios of MEI metadata, such as work catalogues,
source descriptions etc. Since the meeting serves as an opportunity for
professional exchange according MEI metadata, participants are welcome
to suggest issues that should be discussed during the meeting.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will decide at the end of
September whether the meeting can take place physically or whether we
switch to a virtual format or even to a hybrid meeting just in case of
travel restrictions in the context of COVID-19.

Registration:

If you would like to participate in the workshop, please register by
e-mail (to kristina.richts at uni-paderborn.de
<mailto:kristina.richts at uni-paderborn.de> and/or Margrethe.Bue at nb.no
<mailto:Margrethe.Bue at nb.no>) until *September 30th*. Please indicate if
your participation will be physical or digital.

In case you would like to suggest issues for discussion, please let us
know as soon as possible. If there are any questions concerning the
meeting, we will be happy to answer them.

Best wishes and stay healthy

Margrethe Støkken Bue and Kristina Richts

Co-Chairs of the MEI Metadata and Cataloging Interest Group

--
Dr. Kristina Richts

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
Universität Paderborn

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
Hornsche Straße 39
D-32756 Detmold

Tel.: +49 5231 975 665