[MEI-L] Fwd: Next ODD meeting

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Fri Jul 31 15:55:44 CEST 2020

Hi all,

apparently, my email from yesterday didn't go through properly – not sure why, though. Maybe the servers in Paderborn are asking for a break – it's the hottest day this year. I apologize for the inconvenience – if someone has urgent questions to discuss, I'm on the meeting right now, and will be for a little longer. If not, I'm sure people will find other things to do over summer, and we can meet at the next scheduled meeting in late August (probably some people still on vacation then, but I'll be there…).

All best,
jo