[MEI-L] Tools/libraries to find staves in scanned sheet music

David Lewis D.Lewis at gold.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 17:42:13 CEST 2020

Hi Urs,

One thing that no one has mentioned yet, but used to do quite well is the Gamera toolkit's MusicStaves add-on. It's quite old now, so unlikely to be state-of-the-art. Although it can remove staves, that doesn't need to be part of your workflow.

I don't know if any lurkers on the list know anything about its current status, but the homepage is:
https://gamera.informatik.hsnr.de/index.html

Best,

David