[MEI-L] New Administrative Chair for 2020

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Jan 30 12:02:02 CET 2020

Dear MEI,

it is with great pleasure that I report back from our first Board Meeting in 2020, which took place a couple of days ago already. During this meeting, we've determined the roles for the upcoming year, which are as follows:

Elsa De Luca (Administrative Chair)
Benjamin Bohl (Technical Co-Chair)
Johannes Kepper (Technical Co-Chair, Finances)
Martha Thomae (Website)

Congratulations to Elsa – I think it's wonderful to have her in that position. Of course, everyone else has taken other positions as well, some of them exposed as above, some of them more behind the scenes. Thanks to everyone for their readiness to take responsibility and action :-)

All best,
jo