[MEI-L] Elections Results

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:47:42 CET 2020

Dear MEI-L,

Happy New Year!

Congratulations to our new board members. We have some familiar faces (welcome back, Perry and Johannes), and a new member joining our board for the first time. Welcome Martha!

A sincere "thank-you" to Eleanor Selfridge-Field, who has been a board member since the beginning. Eleanor, your expertise and dedication to leading our community is deeply appreciated by all members. Thank you again.

Finally, a huge thank you to Peter Stadler and Benjamin W. Bohl, who have faithfully guided another election. Thank you!

On a more personal note, I will be using this opportunity to take a small sabbatical from active involvement in MEI leadership, and focus on some other personal and professional projects. I look forward to seeing you all at conferences and events in the future.

All the best,
-Andrew