[MEI-L] Announcement: Music Encoding Conference 2020

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Thu Nov 7 19:48:56 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I know that you have been eagerly awaiting details about the Music Encoding Conference 2020!

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I’d like to announce that the conference will be held at Tufts University<https://www.tufts.edu/> on 26 – 29 May 2020 in Medford, Massachusetts (USA). The landing page for this conference is now live at https://music-encoding.org/conference/2020/. This conference is hosted by Tisch Library<https://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/> and Lilly Music Library<https://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/use-library/music-library> of Tufts University. It is co-sponsored with the Digital Scholarship Group<https://dsg.neu.edu/> at Northeastern University Library<https://library.northeastern.edu/>.

Additional details will be added to the conference pages over the next few months. Registration is not yet open, but please watch the conference space; I will also send an announcement when it is live.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me at anna.kijas at tufts.edu. We look forward to welcoming you to Tufts University in May 2020!

Best,
Anna
Chair, MEC Organizing Committee